Powered By Blogger

Wednesday 17 August 2022

Happy Birthday TLML


Happy Birthday to TLML ( and apologies to my lovely friends who have not had a birthday blog post ).

I 'met' this lovely lady at Finals Day may years ago, I say met, what I mean is I was screaming my undying love for her son when she was sitting, unknowingly  to me, in the seat in front.

The next week she introduced herself to me!

Shame of it!!!!

And so it began.

We spent many seasons chattering with each other when we caught up at cricket. 

If the pandemic did one thing for me it made me see who my  friends really were and I am so pleased to say that TLML and I kept in touch through it all and that as they say is that.

Fast forward to this year, we headed off to Iceland for adventures further afield than Northallerton.


I just want to wish you , Karen, the best day ( even though I know TLDL will be putting you through your paces).

Happy birthday and I cannot wait for March 2023.

look out Reykjavik, we are coming back.

 


 

 

and for now I am waiting for the next GDMA breakfast meeting.

No comments :