Powered By Blogger

Thursday 18 August 2022

Happy Thursday

 

 
After over bearing weather for the last week making sure that the made up cricket game was played it was obvious that the first day of the test ( like THE test, like ENG v SA test!) was rained off   after lunch.

It all to play for though in the next few days.

Listened to Andrew Strauss having a natter on TMS , not sure he has  real cricket interests at heart. Obviously  hearing that The  Hundred and test matches can survive side by side, makes me worry more as it is obvious that the fat pay cheques from this nonsensical game  have blinded the hierarchy to what the real cricket fans want.
I could write a thousand pages on what is going wrong here, and have been banging on about it for years but hell who am I! And what do I know1

To all the cricket [purists out there, we appear to be doomed!

In other news due to an oversite by the powers that be at work I am only flipping running the show for two days! That's brave of them to say the least. I hope I remember things from my chemistry O'level!!!!! 

The washing machine is on this morning as I do more washing ready for my hols. I need to get a wriggle on and get the housework done too.

Well time to head off to the office and get another day under my belt.

Weather here in the North East of Blighty is cool and overcast (6.55am)

Happy Thursday




No comments :