Powered By Blogger

Monday 1 August 2022

Happy Yorkshire Day


 Happy Yorkshire Day to my fellow Yorkshiremen ( or is it Yorshirers to be PC?!!!).

Well talking Yorkshire  I see that after the shock step down and future leaving of club captain Steve Patterson, the baton has been passed to Jonny Tattersall!!  Is it a baton or poison chalice? 

I wish him all the best and I think that he will need it.

Interesting reading over the weekend, as Mike Atherton interviewed Kunwar Bansil, showing the flip side of what has been going on at the county that I love. 

I personally miss the great duo of Ian Dews and Richard Damms  who inspired many Yorkshire players. And both were highly respected by players over the years.

Sadly once Piers Morgan starts shouting his mouth off about it all, you know it will not end well.

It was good to see Gary Ballance back on the field, and wishing him all the best.

And South Africa sealed a T20 series win. Great to see the lads playing some great cricket, I miss Faf and Dale but have loved seeing the development of a great team.


I've had a very busy week, down to Marlow via outer Mongolia ( or so it seemed)  Lots to do at head office, then home again to a wet weekend, filled with painting and decorating.

This week will be equally busy  and I am away for the weekend with TLML and TLDL.

August is a very busy month for me as I have lots of things planned including a little mini break. lots to look forward to.

So if I don't make it back here this week, I hope its a good one for you all.




 

No comments :