Powered By Blogger

Wednesday 17 August 2022

Midweek musing

 




Well here we are at Wednesday and my first venture back for a while, I'm super busy with work and  at home, I have fitted a sliding door onto the downstairs shower room and have some painting to do there, I am planning to strip the striped wall paper off the walls in the dining room over the bank holiday  weekend, so more painting will be taking place.

I am also keeping everything crossed that I will have a new toilet and washbasin in the shower room before the end of September which will be really lovely and a huge improvement.


I am currently sitting in my office listening to South Africa ripping through the top order of the England team. Oh dear, lets hope that it gets better after lunch.


Yorkshire are 'darn sarf' today sunning it up in Essex. Fingers crossed for the lads.


I have been watching a bit of The Hundred mainly if I think that Faf or David Wiese are on ( yes I totally am that shallow) and have to say I am still not being won over. Its just too over the top for me or maybe it is the enthusiasm of  Nass who is cannot get through his stint commentating without extolling the virtue of the new format ( and obviously checking his bank balance on an equally regular basis).

And that's about it for today as I continue my work in performance chemicals.


Have a grand day one and all




No comments :