Powered By Blogger

Friday 19 August 2022

TGIF

 



Woohoo its Friday and its my last day of work  as I am on holiday until the middle of next week. 
This time tomorrow I will be hurtling ( well OK driving like my Granny) down the A1 to my holiday cottage, I cannot wait.

I am really hoping to switch off from everything for a  few days. I need it. 

I will however have my DAB radio so that I can keep up with the cricket ( I chose a cottage without sky so that I am not glued to TV), I think it is going to be interesting today, SA are in a good position in their 1st innings despite losing wickets. 

Yorkshire are still 'darn sarf' today playing Kent in one day action, Ill be keeping an eye on this result.

Tonight I am out on a works do so any chance of Faf or David Wiese spotting is out of the window.

And now time to head off and finish the week,  do the final checks of  the local walks in the area of the cottage as well as the local shopping options.

Rumour has it I may  see the aurora borealis too

Holidays are coming

Have a great day 






No comments :