Powered By Blogger

Friday 12 August 2022

wine, weekends away, and Wiese


 

Well its Friday and I am cramming so much into life at the moment, there is  not much time for blogging.

I've been busy working, fitting a new sliding door onto my shower room, and I went to York for the weekend to stay with TLML and TLDL. 

This was brilliant, lunch out with TLML'sM and shopping and then a night out watching The Mersey Beats which was great singalong entertainment. 

We also went to a car boot sale which I loved as there are not too many where I live, so a good rummage was in order.

Monday saw me back at work and the big bosses from Denmark were over which was interesting in many ways.

Interesting to see  how they responded to my take on how I saw my role working within the company, positive feedback and  a free hand to get it done.

As you all know I am a very vocal opposer of The Hundred, but will admit to watching the Northern Superchargers ( or whatever they are called I am not au fait with the teams), just to see Faf ( out for a duck ) and David Wiese who did not disappoint ( unlike yesterday).

And today I am going home early as my boss is going to help me fit 2 new worktops in my kitchen! 

Its all going on!

Sorry that there is so little crickety chat, but  life is very interesting for me at the moment so I am taking every opportunity.


Have a great weekend and I will be back soon.



No comments :