Powered By Blogger

Wednesday 12 September 2012

Bean beaten to it!!!!!!!!!!!







#gutted,#cantbelieve it,
What is it that has got Lady Laineys orange curls in a whirl, well let me tell you....... the' lucky to be considered as Lord Lainey', Mr Sean Bean, has been and gotten himself a girlfriend. Well I am heartbroken to say the least. I was even considering stepping down the aisle again with him ( even though he hadn't asked me!). Well I will continue waiting because sure as eggs is eggs he will be on the market again soon.
 #likesweddingcaketoomuch

Spent all of yesterday at work keeping up to date on twitter re the most important match of the season...........Yorkshire V Essex! Had 'tweeted' Gillespie the Gallant yesterday morning (but only with the blog details, I am sure that he had more important things on his mind), and I was feeling jolly sick with a mixture of excitement and trepidation. I was a tad concerned when we lost Joe Root very early but of course the boys fought on, however there was a tweet from @YorkshireCCC and I think that some people had been sending tweets with unkind words about my Tykes, how very dare they!!!.
Yorkshire were 284 at the close of play,with his Royal Ryanness scoring a very respectable 37, and apparently playing some pretty great shots too.
As reported on the Yorlshire CCC website, end of day one no one any the wiser in the promotion push, but Yorkshire still in the thick of it.
Over at Derbyshire after an initial wobble by Hampshire they pulled back to 272 all out closing with Derbyshire on 50-3!
Glamorgan batted well at Cardiff, with Kent earning 2 bowling points.
So day 2 dawns with all Tykes fans on the edge of their seats.

I had been out at lunchtime and made a couple of purchases for Christmas ( yes I know it is only September but I like to be prepared!), so they will go into the present box and will be wrapped up when I get back from France. And also have to post out card and pressie to Countess Culshaw besty friend in the world and mummy of the gorgeous Sir Samuel ( who is into his second week at school now!), her birthday is whilst I am away wine swigging and partying hard with Dame Didi.

SLUGWARS AND FROGWATCH

Blinking horrid slimy things those slugs!,  Last night I put down half a ton of slug pellets which will leave me lots of slime and horrid stuff but hopefully will deter the aforementioned slugs. However the frogs are a different thing altogther, it has been suggested that I get some one with a stronger constitution than myself ( methinks Mr Funky) to get hold of the frog and throw it into next doors garden, however I think that this would be just a temporary measure as this frog seems to like me ( judging by the amount of times he 'pops out' to say hello) so if anyone has any better ideas please let me know.

Well another day another attempt to clear my desk before the 'Grand Tour' begins on Friday. So off to shout at the boys ( only Pony Paul and Dan Dan cowboy draughtsman today, Job the Jolly is seeing young Job the Jolly Jnr off to school and then doing some daddy type things this afternoon).
2 days until we are ready for the off!!!


No comments :