Powered By Blogger

Saturday 24 November 2012

Its flipping Foggy











Well today Paul the Double Glazier is coming to fix Lady Lainey's letterbox and handle (please note this is NOT a euphemism!!!) and hopefully fit the fascia above the garage. I am super bouncy excited  I am also going to finally venture out into the garage and hopefully get all the Platinum Duck ( super cricket tea empire) things put away as well as getting rid of numerous pots of paint, seriously do I look like an acid yellow girl?????

Then I may start to tackle the garden tubs before having a massive bonfire to get rid of soggy leaves, dead branches and any other things that are laid about. SLUGS BEWARE

Yesterday I went to have my mad orange curls trimmed................OMG I now have no hair and went back to super swanky Lady Lainey office and cried!!! Yes I cried.!!!! boohooing and big fat tears on the desk crying, They cut my hair so short that when it rains and my hair really curls up I will look like something from The Hair Bear Bunch!!! And yes I know that it will grow and that I am forever complaining about my 'afro' but to have it chopped off when you only went to have 1/4in taken off the bottom is enough to make any Lady cry. #notgoingoutforafewmonths


Over at the test India scored  327 with Swann and Panesar taking all but one wicket ( Anderson), in reply England are currently 64-0. I know we are supporting the boys but some of the Tweets on the BBC website make it look as if England have it in the bag. Please do not count your chickens you should all know the score by now.  More tomorrow as the game progresses.


Tykes footy today

Leeds are at Crystal Palace
Sheffield United are away at Brentford

and in Brum

Birmingham take on Derby

So come on boys and have a great day today on the pitch



NORTH EAST WEATHER WATCH

Well here in the North East of Blighty after being lashed with torrential rain last night I had a peep out of the blinds this morning and can't see a blinking thing, it is thick fog and frosty, anyone would think it is winter......oh hang on we have winter all round here in the North East, anyone would think it is Narnia. Roll; on the return of Aslan and summer arriving!!!!
So I am putting on my thermals ( no change there) 6 layers of woollies and going out into the garage.














http://www.saveconcordegroup.co.uk/

No comments :