Powered By Blogger

Wednesday 28 August 2013

Getting ready for the off!!




Well its a dull day here at Tykes Towers but nothing can dampen my mood ( not now that I am over the worst hangover in history), as I load the 35 suitcases into Lady Lainey limo ready for heading over to Chateau Saltburn ce soir! My Tykes are there ready for the first days play and its going to be a 'biggy'.

Yes I have packed for every impossibility ( well you never know I may need a full length ball gown some time this week, I did draw the line at my wedding dress as most of my top Tyke boys are married already). I am not sure how I am going to get through the day at super swanky Lady Lainey office!!!!.

The only black spot on the horizon is the fact that captain of former besty home county of Durham has said that Durham have the 'nous to win the title'. Well sorry to say but I still have faith in my Yorkshire boys and that's the way that it is going to stay.


So they have announced the team for the ODI series against Australia, and Cook, Anderson, Bell, Broad and Swann are being rested. However this has made way for the lovely Michael  Carberry to come out and show everyone how truly great he is.

News that filtered through yesterday and was very quickly crushed is of another 'peegate' incident, however this time one of the usual suspects was named ( quelle surprise). with Cook, Broad and KP being named as culprits who urinated on the wicket at the Oval late on Saturday night amid celebrations. Now am I being a bit dim????? why had they not returned to their hotel. What were they doing sitting around on the field????? I think that the future 'celebrations' need to be taken in hand and the team given a flipping stiff talking to. Really its not cricket and it certainly does not show sportsmen in a good light.
Showing their true side!

Sorry that this is such a short blog today but I have so much to do in readiness for the coming days  and I am super flipping excited!!!!

Until tomorrow!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments :