Powered By Blogger

Sunday 9 March 2014

OH DEAR!!!!!



Oh deary deary me!!!. The cold is no better and that has  been helped in no way by the fact that last night after having a shower, and dinner I decided to go to Aycliffe Cricket club to see if I could meet the bowler that 'I have 'bought'.

Firstly its a good job that I he wasn't in.

secondly it's a bad idea to go out with Mr funky the chauffeur when you are brain fuddled with cold

thirdly any hope of 'jobs' being done today are out the window!!

Well luckily I didn't 'meet' the bowler or I might have but I don't remember.

Tim'll fix it was in  the club and came and sat with us and then Countess Christine of McNally came to collect him on her way home from work. By that point, things were going a bit 'wavy' with my vision and I think that Mr Funky had to give me a 'piggy back' home.

Shocking behaviour from a Lady!!!!

However best to do it mow before the cricket season starts.


Well in the England cricket 'Assistant' coach Paul Colleywobble Collingwood says that the team   must focus on victory in the T20 series not preparation for the ICC world T20. He thinks that confidence is the key ( and he has heaps of that). I personally think that England need a bit of time to 'gel' together and to regroup from the catastrophic events of the winter.
Yes they have a lot of work ahead of them, but they also need to try to rebuild a TEAM.

I think I know which job Collingwood is after!!!!! MINE!!!!


All saidand done. The England  team are now without Joey Root and probably going to call on Bell!!. He will be doing all the talking if he is 'in' and Collingwood will not get a chance to comment. #clashofthegingers


So its all on for  this evening with the first T20 taking place


Its all 'kicking' off at midday today when Sheffield United take on Charleton in the FA cup.

#COYB!!!

They HAVE to win ( which is now kiss of death)


Flipping heck the announced sunshine is here today, and I am going straight back to bed when I  have finished this! I am however putting the bedding in the washing machine and hoping that when I wake up (feeling better) I will get it out on the washing line and dried before bedtime!

This is super short, but I feel like I have been hit by a truck and am going back to bed!!!



Serves me right!!!








No comments :