Powered By Blogger

Monday 5 May 2014

A wonderful day

-


So the weather was good yesterday and it was great to be back at cricket and watching the two besty teams in the life of I Lady lainey, however, SOMEONE asked his Royal Ryanness to have a picture taken with me and this frightened the 'bejezus' out of me, I went hot and cold and started to have the on set of a panic attack especially as SOMEONE kept telling me he was coming down to see me!!!

Not sure why I was panicking, it was only his Purple knickership, but panic I did!

 Yorkshire were  batting and  Lyth got  a century and Williamson nearly getting there before Chris Rushworth took his wicket. At this point I was on a very wobbly fence I can tell you!!! Close of play saw my Tykes on 299-3.

By 5pm I had given in to the temptation of wine and had a couple of glasses, it was foul and I won't be doing that today believe me!

So it is  looking  like it may be a good day today, as there is no rain forecast until this evening, I am getting ready for another top Tyke performance.

Mr Funky the chauffeur is under strict instructions to collect me at 9.45am, but you just know it will be more like 10am, well he will have to read the paper. And if you are reading this Funky , bring the crossword from yesterdays paper. The big one!


Dame Didi is having a 'royal; visit today as Tzarina Katerina (Kiki) drops by Chateau Saltburn. Pleased that I am off to cricket or might have been included in the day out. A drive to Saltburn via Blackpool no doubt! Why oh why she doesn't take the A66 is totally beyond me!


So check list is as follows


Coffee                          Done

Food                            Done

Curls                            Twirled

Cameras                      Charged

Treats for Pasha            Done


Cherry Bakewell anyone?

Oh yes, forgot to mention 'Would like to be Lord Lainey' was lurking in the crowd yesterday. he was sitting with his mates. ( on his own more like!)

have a great day.




Did you really think you would get away without a picture of the man himself?????



Oh yes forgot to say Dame Didi I have loads of flasks at mon maison, I am 'flask OCD'!!!!








No comments :