Powered By Blogger

Saturday 3 May 2014

The sun is shining!!!!


Woohoo the sun is shining the washing machine is on and its my big day (evening). The evening when I get to sit in a room with His Royal Ryanness. yes sit in a room, in the corner, cowering under the table, unable to stand up because my legs are shaking so much ( and they are shaking now ), So..........................

time to put my mind to other things.

Like sorting out all the grub for Mr Funky the chauffeur and Pauly Paul for tomorrow. A Lady's work is never done.

The squad for the ODI v Scotland was announced and although no Timmy Bresnan there are two other Tykes named, Gary Ballance and Joey Root. Of course Ian bell is in there as well as Ravi Bopara, so lets see how they do, as you know I Lady Lainey do not rate them at all.

well the Lady Lainey limo is repaired and now if it rains I can wipe the precipitation from my windscreen, Oh joy now I can see where I am going ( and as it is usually super swanky Lady Lainey office I preferred it when I couldn't see). Yesterday I was talking to one of the expectant mums, she is looking very well and awaiting the imminent arrival of baby Tallulah ( not the real name of the baby), She was laughing at how nervous the 'daddy; is and saying that he is in a worse state than her!!!

Maybe this weekend will bring good news.

So back to Footy

The Mighty Whites are home to Derby

Brum are away to Bolton

The Blades are home to Coventry

Come on boys do me proud I want wins from you all today.


So now time to 're orange' my curls, and get myself prepared for tonight.

I think that I am going to struggle as my hands are shaking so much.


until tomorrow


1 comment :

Anonymous said...

Hi LL,

Does Mr Funky know that coffee is off as the flasks are with moi?

Maybe you have spares in your flask store!

DD