Powered By Blogger

Sunday 21 December 2014

It's not getting any less manic!!!!



Yes today is still housework, the dishwasher is dealing with last  nights party dishes and I am making an effort to tidy up. I think that I am making more mess than I am tidying though!!

I had two wonderful meals yesterday, and had a wonderful catch up with Jane in a lovely little pub/restaurant not too far from The Riverside Ground. I am thinking that I  be going there again!

Today I am going out and delivering presents and cards. I am setting of shortly and hope to be home by lunchtime, when I can have a nap!!! As I missed one yesterday I might have to have a nice long one today!

cricket is fairly quiet today, Australia are not in action until late on Christmas day ( UK time) although news form England World Cup Squad is that Gary Ballance has been recalled to the team.

Well this is a very short one as
1. I am tired
2. I have heaps to do today
3. I can't find any news worthy cricket news ( lots about SOMEONE but who cares)
4. I need to go in the shower.

So as I look forward to the week ahead which involves travelling to my beloved Sheffield and stuffing my face. I also realise that I am not organised for Pere Noel and that I  need to get a wriggle on.

So gang it's off to do the visiting!







No comments :