Powered By Blogger

Wednesday 4 March 2015

Firing on nearly all cylinders I think




well after a day of lots of napping and just taking it easy in general, I am feeling a little more human than I was this time yesterday. I am going to venture into the office as the stress of what may be piling up on my desk is worse than the stress of going to sort it out.

I will not be working at my usual turbo speed but at a sedate pace and will probably come home early!

I must have been really poorly yesterday as I went back to bed after writing my blog and slept until nearly lunchtime, waking up and realising that I had no idea how Ireland had done.

Well they fought to the end, but much as they love a run chase they would have pulled of the greatest chase ever if they had beaten the score of 411 set by South Africa.

However they gave it a good do and posted 210 before they were all out.

They face Zimbabwe on Sunday and that is a 'biggy', they have to win this match.

The 'thing' with  'he who must not be named in the blog' rattles on and if nothing else he has made sure that he is getting tabloid space, also a good ploy for  trying to worm his way into a county. Matthew Hoggard though has said that he  thinks that he is too far removed and has little chance of a return to the England team. Well Matthew you may be right.



OK all that aside it is hotting up to be a good week  in the World Cup. Pakistan are currently playing UAE and made 339-6 this will then be followed by Australia taking on Afghanistan. i am sure that we know how that will end..................however stranger things have happened.


So I am going off now to do SOME work and to look relatively pretty for 4-5 hours.

I don;t think I will be shouting much at the boys and will not be having any coffee, it will be Red bush tea for me today.

So until tomorrow when I hope to be on the road to recovery.





No comments :