Powered By Blogger

Saturday 25 April 2015

Super busy Saturday



Well the weekend is here and I am already two loads of washing head, although talking about head, I have a pounding one this morning due to having one sherry shandy too many last night.!!

I am however, as soon as I have posted this, going out for a walk around Lady laineyville, from The Chateau, through the trading estate, up the old A1 and back into the town via Burn lane, then off to see the Royal Hounds and Countess Christine of Mc Nally, and finally back to The Chateau and  probably back to bed.
 I think that this will be about 3-3.5 miles give or take.

That is my contribution to keeping fit and active for the day.

I suppose I should make the effort to do some digging too as I need to get my Boule de Neige planted so that I can have big white 'boules' in my garden.

I have also pre-prepared everything for the 'cricnic' tomorrow but am still a little concerned over the weather and if I will be warm enough. Well it is Chester le Street so I doubt it!!!

It was however warm in The West Indies as England continued to push themselves,There were runs a plenty and Joey Root hit  an unbeaten 182, proof that he is a 'great' in the making. For the Windies Kraigg Brathwaite hit 101 and at the end of the  fourth day they were 202-2.

I personally think that England are starting to shape up.........not before time though.

There is lots of banter about making Root captain.............oh come on, give the lad a chance he hasn't been in long trousers for that long. Just let him do what he is doing brilliantly at the moment!!!

Yorkshire announced yesterday that they had signed James Middlebrook on a short term contract. All rounder Middlebrook  is making his second debut for My Tykes who have been looking depleted due to England call ups and injury.
It is expected that he will be playing tomorrow as Yorkshire gear up to take on Warwickshire.

Hark I hear the sound of the spin cycle..............so that means I will be having to trot out to the extensive grounds of the Chateau and hang out my smalls,

I need staff!!!!










No comments :