Powered By Blogger

Friday 5 June 2015

Happy F(ryan)day wooohooooo




Woooooohooooo it is nearly the weekend and the start of my wonderful cricket sojourn! I have packed the tiaras and now just have the dresses, shoes handbags, coats, jackets, leggings ,shirts and everything else that I will need for Sunday until Tuesday!!!!!!! Well I might throw a couple of 'emergency outfits' in, just in case!!!

I am super bouncy excited as I also have cricket Saturday at Durham ICG watching former besty home county of Durham take on Birmingham bears. Then Sunday off to Headingley where I would have stayed  until Wednesday evening but have to go to Londinium that day, to see Big boss Simon re new builds that we are taking on. I feel myself falling asleep already !!!

So yesterday in Super Swanky Lady Lainey office was quite ordinary, and uneventful, which makes a chuffing change, to be honest I am looking forward to a break from the madness that is three men nearing the 'manopause'.  All trying to outdo each other with 'designer clothes', posh holidays ( well Mexico if you think that is posh), and mountain bikes. They have company cars so its a bit hard to outdo  the other with  a car you didn't pay for.

I settled down last night to watch the T20 match which saw former besty home team in the South Hampshire taking on Middlesex, oooohhhh if the result is an omen for next weeks Yorks V Middx clash then I am a jolly happy lapin. Hampshire won!!!!!

Tonight however it is going to be all  systems go when I get home, as it is  'Game of Roses'!!!!  I will have approx an hour to do as much housework, washing and cooking as I can before I settle down with a  glass of wine to watch my Tykes take on their mortal foes ( that would be Lancashire).

 I will be wearing my Yorkshire shirt and my besty Tykes tiara whilst shouting my flipping head off!

I will phone you Dame Didi after the match.

Tomorrow is super busy too, but that is tomorrow, as for today, well there is little sunshine unlike yesterday when it was jolly flipping scorchio. I sat in the office garden at lunchtime and then in the extensive grounds of Chateau de Champions for an hour last night. I am browning nicely, however it is all on the front!.

Not to self turn around if the sun comes out today!

Rightio, I am off, catch you tomorrow.




No comments :