Powered By Blogger

Tuesday 16 February 2016

Another day............................



another penny in the cricket fund, well that's how I am trying to see  my time at work for the next few weeks, which will get me through the mountain of work that is accumulating daily in the drawing office.

Yes things are super busy which I suppose is not a bad thing.

Well I chose not  to read the post mortem of the South Africa stealth attack on England in the ODI series. It was bad enough watching it without reading some hacks rehash of the events.
However I read with interest what Captain Morgan had to say about the future for the team............

......... that they will continue to play aggressively ( and leave the field in the same way for some of the players!).
That they would be getting better and more consistent ( well he has batted consistently badly, so that's true),
they are still in the learning phase  of learning ( oh come on!!!! they say this every time they lose!!!)

The World T20 is approaching and to be honest I do not see us getting through to the semi finals, I am not  being defeatist, I am being a realist.

Mark my words!!!!!!

There are too many chiefs across too many sections of the game and then  some of the Indians think the are chiefs too or are running wild.
Time for some rethinks, methinks, but it wont happen.

Other news.

I had my first night of more than a couple of hours sleep last night after  besty friend Lorraine brought me some painkilling patches to ease my hurty painy back.

I slept for over 4 hours and then dozed on and off until time to get up.

That is the best thing ever and hopefully I will get some decent sleep tonight too.

The swelling and then bruising is really not good but it will get better.....................how I will ever sit on those hideous plastic chairs at cricket is another matter!!!.

Well time to head off to super swanky Lady Lainey office ands getting in and out of the car is another matter all together. Best to wear trousers as it is not too 'Ladylike' I can tell you!!!


No comments :