Powered By Blogger

Friday 5 February 2016

Flipping F(ryan)day !



Oh thank  goodness it is F(ryan)day I am so glad that I am only 7 hours away from the weekend...................yip de flipping do!!!!

Well yesterday was super quiet in Super Swanky Lady Lainey office after the excitement of the racing pigeon.
In fact everyone got on with the jobs in hand and I personally can finally see the colour of my desk.

I intend by Easter to have everything in order so that I can head off to my jaunts in the cricket season without any worries.( yes and I also will be heading off to Headingley on the back of a unicorn!)

News came through yesterday that The man with no lips has been given the captaincy of the MCC in the game against Yorkshire in Abu Dhabi..................well I am now glad that I will not be there at the time of that match!!!!

I know that you will think that I am a little harsh on the lipless one, but to be honest his constant whinging about getting back in the England team blah, blah,blah, smacks very much of 'he who must not be named in the blog'.
Even being made Captain of Warwickshire  did not stop him stating that he wanted back into England.
Oh dear, its a sorry state of affairs.

England are  not in action until tomorrow when it is to be hoped that rain does not affect the match. I predict a win by South Africa and the wonderful AB scoring a breathtaking century.

Only time will tell on that one.

Well lots to do this morning, bags to sort, hair to straighten ( yes I am having a change today) and then full steam ahead.

Short one today......................

but best not forget to say Happy Birthday to 'El Tel' hubby of Fun Sophe.

Have a great day day and enjoy yourselves what ever you are doing,








No comments :