Powered By Blogger

Monday 11 April 2016

Someone has a birthday today



Happy Birthday to you
Happy Birthday to you
Happy Birthday Fun Sophie
Hope you get lots of pressies


yes I know it doesn't rhyme but it is 6.15am!!!

Have a wonderful day Sophie.

I know she had a wonderful day yesterday as she was at Trent Bridge watching the first match of the season when Notts were hosting Surrey.
Well, the newly promoted Surrey were kept in check on the first day by a century from Steven Mullaney.
Now that there is no coin toss, the visitors have the chance to call the shots, and they put Notts into bat.
They racked up 446 runs.

Oh dear 'he who must not be named in the blog' will be crowing about how they are missing him!
And taking about HIM, a snippet of info came through last night that he is making himself available to play internationally for South Africa.
Well I bet Abraham Benjamin is quaking in his boots (not).
Seriously!!!! Does he think that the world is still waiting for him???

Anyhow enough of HIM!

My Tykes are not in FC action until next week, although they are this week taking on the University side, I am guessing the His Royal Ryanness will be rested until I am there next week,

Durham were in action against Somerset, and I had decided that I didn't really want to go as my hangover from being Mrs Doyle on Saturday night was not making me feel very Lady Like.

They racked up 256 runs with 'bambi boy' Keaton Jennings hitting 116.

well I would like to say I am ready for the off this morning but after having my sleep disturbed by the Police helicopter spending over an hour virtually sitting on the roof of the Chateau ( well it felt like that), I am not a happy or refreshed lapin.

Oh well someone will have to pay for that and it might as well be the office boys.

See you tomorrow



No comments :