Powered By Blogger

Saturday 14 May 2016

A chilled out and calm weekend please




All I want this weekend is to get the jobs done that need doing, and to have a chilled out and relaxed weekend.
It's not a lot to ask is it:?

So ....

The sun is shining here in Ladylaineyville                              

There is washing in the machine

I am only on my first cup of coffee


It looks as if I may finally get the Deer Park finished, strimming and all!


'My boys' should be trundling off to Taunton and getting ready for the start of their next county match.

With Jonny and Joe  being called up for England, TLJL has been named in the squad, as has Karl Carver and Andrew Hodd.
Timmy Bresnan will go with the team to continue his rehabilitation.( i.e have a bit of a holiday)

Adil Rashid needs only 20 runs to hit 6000 FC runs
 and Steve Patterson needs 4 wickets for a FC haul of 300

Come on boys lets see some personal records tumble!

Durham are home to Lancashire and much as it pains me, I really hope that they can win this match.
I am hoping that they can wrap it up in 3 days or at least hold them to a draw.
Durham, you cannot lose this match!.


It is busy at 'cricknits' central as orders keep coming through for  'mini cable knits'.  I am still surprised at the amount of love for 'proper' cricket pullies!
none of this easy wash fabric nonsense.


Right I hear the spin cycle so first load about to be billowing in the breeze in the vineyard.

Hope you all have a chilled out Saturday!





No comments :