Powered By Blogger

Thursday 12 January 2017

Another week nearly over




And its been an odd one, this time last week I had lots of plans and then today I am back in limbo.
Have you ever had that feeling 'Why me?'

Anyhoo, not a lot I can do until next week so best to try to push all things to the back of my mind and get on with the job in hand.

So after LOTS and LOTS of cricket news yesterday what do we have today.

Well Yorkshire CCC are signing AD de Villiers on a Kolpak contract along with Dale Steyn, they are looking to supplement the batting and bowling. AB and Dale have been desperate to get to Leeds and work with the best team in the world.

OK!!!!! IT'S A FIB but there is so little news that I had to make some up

It would have either made you smile ( me) or made you start tearing your hair out ( you)

But on the 'Kolpak ' front it is now looking as if Marchant de Lange may not be heading to Glamorgan after all. I am still waiting for confirmation of this.............either way.

There was some boring news about 'the man with no lips' but since there was a picture of him with the article I couldn't bring myself to read it.

Interesting to see that Mitch Johnson 'might' consider coming out of retirement for the T20I series in Australia.Surely he can't just select himself to play?
And even though I loves him lots, I cannot help but think that if he really said he was considering doing this, then he is not putting out good vibes about his thoughts of the current team.
We'll have to wait and see.

And finally Captain Morgan does not seem to be match ready despite a nice long break from International cricket!!!!

Last night when I got home I decided to get busy and use up the elderberries that were in the freezer, I now have a few jars of chutney in the pantry and the house still has a wonderful smell this morning,

I like the smell of it but never eat it.

Right off to do my stuff.

No comments :