Powered By Blogger

Monday 10 July 2017

A new week begins



after a very full weekend, its time to get my head into work mode for the week until I head off again on  Friday for a cricket weekend in Nottingham. Lots to do before then though.

Yesterday was a beautiful day and I was up and about strimming in the garden, tidying up the borders  before heading off to run errands for Dame Didi, then back home to get on with jobs and listen/watch the test.

It was good news for me to see Faf on the balcony looks like I may not be too disappointed on Saturday.

and we weren't too disappointed either with the England team, as Moeen Ali took 10-112 to lead us to a win over the South African team.

it was some match, and some of it I missed due to closing my eyes for 2 seconds*


*half an hour!

News came through that Big Luke Fletcher had been released form hospital and was making a good recovery, which was the news that I think everyone wanted to hear.

And then there was Australia!

the pay talks rumble on and the Australia A teams tour to South Africa has been cancelled.
This is not boding too well for the team and also does not put cricket in a good light.
Its sad to see this play out.

Its a full on T20 week, with matches on TV every night.
Yorkshire are in action tomorrow and Friday.


its a wet morning here in the North East of Blighty and i need to get a wriggle on to get to the office, so I will bid you all farewell until tomorrow.

have a great day






No comments :