Powered By Blogger

Friday 22 December 2017

Good morning all



good moring every bod,it is I Pink Hippo Robinson, I is doing de blog dis morning as  de Momma is wery busy.
She say she is getting checked in and sorting out de cases but I tell you de twuff, she in de swanky lounge  porwing fwee dwink down her neck and eating as many vegan delights as she can find!

Der now you know what weally goes on in de Chateau  most of de time.

she say I have to check de cwicket stuff and tell you what is happening.

So here goes,
Chwis Wead who wetired fwom Notts at de end of de season is coming back...........
......dis is only in de hollibobs as he is now working in a school ( jus like de Momma did). Dat means he will be working wif me favourite bowler ever, Big Lukey Fletcher.

New boy in de Englnd team Dawid Malan does say dat  dey are in good spiwits, well dey is in good company cos de momma is too (  spiwits is  fwee in de swanky lounge too). He say dat despite losing the Ashes to Austwalia, England is de best team he has played wif.

Dey want to win the next two tests to regain pride.

Well good on you lad, have a word wif  de uvers.

And den Jimmy Anderson has been picking holes in de Aussie team. Saying if you look past Starc, hazelwood and Cummins, dey have problems.
Hmmm I no watched de test but according to what I heared coming out of de Mommas mouf, it seem dat Jimmy should be looking at his own  team!!!

now I see how de momma get all ranty on a moning!!

So now it time for me to stop typing and jump into de bag and get on de plane.

I is going to Fwance you know, to see me cuz VB.

I wish you all a Wery Merry Chwistmas.


love from

Pink Hippo
xx



No comments :