Powered By Blogger

Thursday 14 July 2022

Another week nearly over


 


Another week nearly over and another weekend to try to get the hall painted after my DIY endeavours.

Being a 'girl' I know very little about paint except that it goes on the wall and you need to put covers on the floor, use a brush or roller and in my case hope for the best outcome. I have used most paints over the years and know that in my case 'one coat' does not mean what it says on the tin.

So yesterday I bought 'trade paint' as I was informed that it covered better  ( higher pigment or something) and that it 'goes further ' than other paint, I'm hoping this means that it transfers itself to the walls  without much work from me ( trust me to pick a heat wave to do decorating).

Only the weekend will tell if this is a success.

Horse fly  bite is still inflamed but in a smaller radius and looking less angry by the day, I am  still struggling with  tummy problems and a bit of potassium levels problem, but nothing that I cannot deal with. I hope to never have another bite EVER!!!

Yorkshire are playing at Scarborough, this year will be the first time in many many years that I haven't been to the ground for any game of the season ( except 2020 obviously). There has been some great batting form Adam Lyth and Jonny Tatts, there is something about Scarbs that brings out the best in players, who can forget Rashid and Maxwell back in 2015.

I am also gearing up for Finals day on Saturday, having been before I know what a very long day it is if you  stay to the end ( especially when your team are playing in the final). Its even worse when it rains!

And with that I am off to work, 

have a great day and a super weekend.

and 'bonne fete nationale ' to my lovely French friends.


No comments :