Powered By Blogger

Friday 1 July 2022

Last day of the week and new month


 Hello July! how did you creep up so quickly! 

We are now over halfway through 2022.

Busy weekend ahead for me, as I get home in time for cocktail hour and then quick change and out for dinner, its all go!

I have another joiner coming over in the morning to possibly do some joinery in the  garden and  sort out new kitchen worktops.  That's just the tip of the iceberg but lets see  if he shows up first.

I will be still painting and hope to have the hallway finished by Sunday.

Crickety news

England are playing India today, so I might pop the radio on to listen.

I can't wait for the SA boys to tip up!

As I am out tonight I will be missing out on T20 ( not that it worries me). Ill check up on the results when I get home.

Here's wishing you all a lovely weekend,

And finally, well done 

Finally Bean & Andrew Gale!




No comments :