Powered By Blogger

Thursday 27 December 2012

WOW what a lie in





My holiday reading is going down!!!




Wow I can't flipping well believe how long I am sleeping these holidays I woke up about 10 minutes ago and nearly flipped my tiara ( OK I didn't really have it on as I don't sleep in it) it was 8.47am (UK time), so mad scrambled to get a blog out to you.( good job I am not on webcam that would be a sight to behold)

As you can see from the picture, I had been getting myself a nice little library of holiday reading and it is going down, these are the books that I have left to read before I return to super swanky Lady Lainey office next Thursday. Well I am not actually doing any jobs around the house as I said I would, so thought that it was time to catch up on all the books that I have been trying to read.

Countess Culshaw and Sir Samuel rang yesterday to keep me up to date on Mummy Culshaw ( who is not doing too badly in hospital). Sir Samuel is having tons of fun with his presents and enjoying doing jigsaws and  playing board games. He is luckily not yet a couch potato child and long may that last.

So to the sporty going ons on Boxing Day here in Blighty.

The mighty Whites took a bit of a battering against Nottingham Forest with the score being 4-2 to Notts!

Birmingham beat Barnsley 2-1 Rt Hon Hooligan Robbo was involved and pheww!!! no yellow card ( or red for that matter).

However I am saving the best until last

THE BLADES only went and blinking well walloped Scunthorpe 3-0  keeping them top of the table and 2 points ahead of Tranmere.Sean Miller scoring an early goal set them on the road to another win. I was super excited when I saw the scores come up!


Well time to get showered and afro washed as Mr Funky the chauffeur is coming round and we are walking to town for coffee and cake ( before I waddle to the nearest Weightwatchers class to dismiss my bulk!). It is however raining cats and dogs here and I am beginning to think that it may not be such a good idea to walk! #lazyfatwobbler

Quotes for the day

Glenn McGrath bowled so badly in his first test, as though he had never bowled in a test match before - Geoff Boycott

To stay in you've got to not get out - Geoff Boycott

Have a great day 








No comments :