Powered By Blogger

Tuesday 1 April 2014

Flipping dawn chorus!!!!




OK the clocks went forward at the weekend and it is summer(time) but for the love of dog! will someone tell the flipping blackbirds!!! 3.15am this morning they were singing their little hearts out and I was tearing my orange curls out. it was still night outside!!! In the end I got up and commenced battle with the boot room blind ( which the blind won again, but it has yet to win the war!).

So apart from super singing blackbirds, what else has been occurring...............................

Ah well, England played a game of cricket yesterday against The Netherlands, you know the team all out for 39 last week then nearly scuttled South Africa. Well it was a battle of the Oranges as England were wearing orange shirts too, ( everyone should have something orange.......................apart from fake tan). Well short story long, The Dutch went into bat and hit 133-5 in their innings with only Myburgh and Baressi and Swart making double figures. But still a great knock from the team. Broad took 3 wickets which means that he will now be out for most of the domestic cricket season as he will be 'crocked'.
England went into bat and were so desperate that they got 'Jordan' into bat, I'm surprised she can run with those 'puppies'!! OK joking aside ( as it is seriously no joke). The opening batsmen made less than 20 runs and it continued this way until they were all out for 88 in 17.4 overs!. Shocking? Not really its just what we have come to expect. I have had to pad this out too, as it the highlights will have run for 5 minutes and it will have been all Dutch.

A sorry state of affairs and Ashley Giles ( maybe it is rhyming slang after all) is still sure that he is the man for the job. Chuffing heck, I think that I really should apply because I will probably have a better success rate. How can he think that he is good for the job when we cannot even get to the semis in  the T20's.

Sri Lanka made it through to the semis, so jolly well done to them and their coach Paul Farbrace, former 2nd XI coach at Yorkshire ( see they get everywhere).

My Tykes start their season today with a University match at Headingley.  #COYT

Today it is just Pony Paul and I in the office as Job the Jolly and Trill Boy are off the Birmingham, to look at super new build that we have going on.I am hoping that Pony is over his 'Manorexia' and that we will be having a sausage, bacon and egg roll with a latte for brekkie ( the diet has gone right out the window and I am preparing myself to be a fatty for the summer! and probably get harpooned on the beach,) I will be doing circuits tonight so that might help a bit! ( need a lot of flipping circuits to get rid of this lard a**e)

Oh well guess I had better get my lard a**e into gear and get moving towards super swanky Lady Lainey office ( actually need to wash the orange birdsnest curls first).

So until tomorrow.

No comments :