Powered By Blogger

Monday 8 October 2012

Cold and frosty!!!!



Tykes in South Africa



Good morning from a cold and frosty North of Blighty. Autumn is here and I think that winter is trying to make an appearance unlike the lucky boys from Yorkshire who are basking in the sun in South Africa. And it was obviously doing them good as yesterday in their warm up match against Sialkot Stallions.They won by 23 runs. Great start so come on my Tykes and lets get this party started!!!!.
Former besty team in the South Hampshire ( demoted from best team when they beat my Tykes in the T20 final) were beaten in their warm up match.

Sadly over in Japan, Baron Button was not able to climb up onto the podium and get a swig of champagne as he came in 4th, but at least he beat the other fellow!!!.

It was all stations go at Tykes Towers yesterday ( and Chateau Saltburn too) as I continued work in the 'little ladies room' and also painted 4 more railings that surround the front of Tykes Towers. I am really cracking on now and only have about a million left to paint!.

Dame Didi  has been checking out the flights to get us back home to France for Easter next year ( and we haven't even had Christmas yet!) and its looking good, hopefully no globetrotting this time!

I notice this morning that I have a new reader in Brazil! I think that this may be Prince Philip of the Southern hemisphere who is often over in Rio for work, so if it is you Philip, 'Hello!'

And  so another working week dawns for I Lady Lainey and I am putting on my makeup, attempting to put a comb through my orange curls and donning my tiara to head off to super swanky Lady Lainey office.

Have a great day

and if you are in America, don't forget to check out http://www.slimmingworldusa.com/

No comments :