Powered By Blogger

Monday 4 March 2013

New working week................








OMG its Monday again, I feel as if I blink and the weekend is over. Next weekend I am turning off my mobile phone too as yesterday afternoon as I laid down to have my 'nap' my phone must have 'beeped' about 20 times. Now before you think that I am really popular, let me just say, I had missed a call on my landline and the person left a message and then phoned me 5 times on my mobile and then sent texts. This was not an important call, just someone stealing my time, and believe me my time disappears very quickly on a weekend without someone helping it.
So next weekend MOBILE IS OFF!


So what else has been happening in the world.
Well Her Majesty the Queen was taken into hospital, and I hope that she feels better than I did when I was poorly.She apparently worked until the last possible minute before going into hospital and refused to go in an ambulance! They say that it is just a precaution. So hope that she is back on her feet soon.

Over in Australia , they have 'fast tracked' the citizenship of a Pakistani bowler, he must be their secret weapon in the Ashes war. ( funny how they didn't fast track cousin Sir Steve of Wilko, but he couldn't bowl, and I think Dame Didi you know the rest of that, it start with and wouldn't w...)

Andy Flowers England coach has said that they need to be sharper ahead of the 1st test. especially after their defeat in the warm up match. They also appear to be sticking with Compton to open with Cook ( a good decision?) my guess is they will drop Root too!!!

In F1 it looks like Rosberg is up to challenge LH,  he completely trounced his new team mates  time in the final testing session prior to the Australian Grand Prix. Go Nico!!!


Yesterday saw services around the UK for the men of the RAF, it is 95 years since the creation of the Royal Airforce which merged  The Royal Flying Corps and The Royal Naval Air Service.As we have family links with the RAF I felt that it was only fitting to mention this today.


NORTH EAST WEATHER WATCH

Thermals on , it might be dry and bright out there, but it is flipping freezing. NOTE TO SELF...do not put recycling out at 6am in your dressing gown. I am still trying to thaw out now.
Not a good drying day, so tumble dryers a must.

Until tomorrow.........





No comments :