Powered By Blogger

Saturday 21 September 2013

packing and boo hooing



Well packed actually as we are moving into town to super swanky hotel to have a last night jolly! And jolly I think that it will be.

This morning though it is sad to say 'au revoir' to Chateau Didi until le Paque when I will be returning and hoping that lapin de paque remembers to bring me a flipping big chocolate oeuf.
However until then I have to get through a chuffing cold winter in Blighty as well as no cricket matches to go to......................and  horror of horrors......................housework and decorating, well I suppose it will keep me out of trouble. And Tykes Towers will be getting sorted finally.

So after all the excitement of Durham being champions, my tykes were having a go at middlesex ( former home of,I Lady Lainey but not besty county ever), That Jack Brookes (Headband warrior) was really gunning for Middx and the end result was that Tykes triumphed. Yippee top tyke boys and I Lady Lainey super blinking chuffed for them.

Once  again it has been pointed out that  I may be a tad biased towards them lads from't moors and dales. Well I am a Tykey Princess and as such I am  allowed to be a weeny bit biased. However as I have pointed out I am Tyke born and 21 years Durham CCC paid up member so can swing between the two.   Also pointed out to moi that I am a tend to favour a certain curly haired Tyke, hahahahaha I flipping know !!!

I spent yesterday afternoon on the terrace in a flipping 'anti gravity ' sunlounger it looked like something astronauts train in' but was really great as it eased my back which I hurt when I got in the wardrobe ( best not to ask!!).


Also last night after a couple of gallons of wine we stumbled on a blog which had us in fits of laughter. check out @spanielHarry  very funny.

And finally last night/early this morning we saw the stars in all their glory! I had forgotten how amazing they are out here in the wilds of France where there is no light pollution . Wish we had seen them earlier as there will be little chance of star gazing in St Gille tonight.

Well time to get a wriggle on and see what 'little adventures' today holds. Dame Didi is going to be playing 'United nations Give us a clue' in Hyper U supermarket as she goes in to complain. This is a super game and better than the game that most English play abroad, i.e the louder you shout the more chance of being understood. This game involves speaking in 'Franglais' whilst doing the actions relevant to your problem. ( so glad shes isn't constipated although I think I would have paid good money to see that!!!).

And you just know that this is not going to turn out well!!!!!!

until tomorrow

A Bientot
 

No comments :