Powered By Blogger

Friday 11 October 2013

yes it's F(ryan)day



Its the best day of the week, it is F(ryan)day, and bacon and egg butty day in super swanky Lady Lainey office (obvious why I am gaining more weight than a sumo before a fight).


So just when I had spent a whole day wracking my tiny brain cell trying to make up good cricket gossip, there was no need as legendary Indian batsman Sachin Tendulkar decided that he would make F(ryan)day easy for I, Lady Lainey and he announced his retirement.He will play his 200th test next month and then retire from all forms of cricket. Having made his debut at the age of 16, he is the only batsman to make 100 international centuries ( surely not!!! surely the motor mouth KP has done that twice over!!!). And talking about KP, he took to Twitter ( of course!) and hailed Tendulkar ' undisputed champion of cricket'  whilst having his fingers crossed and muttering under his breath 'after me of course!' #myversionofevents.

Former captain of the champions of the world, Will Smith has stated that he has no interest in captaining Hampshire. Why ever not????? Super besty team in the South would be a great team to captain. He believes strongly in the coaching of Giles White (oh I remember him when he was a 'little' 2nd XI player in the heady days of Northlands Road), and believes that Jimmy Adams is a great captain.
I think that it won't be long before he is the boss of Hampshire.

And talking about the boss, I had a 'little' chat with Tzarina Katerina last night, well now I have my voice back I have no excuses. Yes Kiki gave me the rundown on her 'sicky' bug whilst on super swanky cruise (NICE!!) and filled me in on her jaunt up to the Arctic circle for Christmas. Well I hope that she has told Pere Noel about her plans #nocrimbopressiesotherwise
I am seeing her on a sled covered in furs being pulled by (massive) team of huskies. yeah right she will be in her cabin watching BBC news 24.

Dame Didi is still hunting for the christmas sweaters for our jaunt to the heady heights of Sheffield. Well you can't beat a bit of Yorkshire at Christmas. We will be huddled around t'wireless and having lard on bread, washed down with a pint of tetleys. I should flipping hope not!!! Champers and quails eggs all the way.

Pauly Paul has been jolly flipping cheeky about Lady Lainey's office wall decor. What exactly is a restraining order? Is that that the thing that the policemen keep talking about when they drag me away from the Yorkshire dressing room? Never read anything that comes through the door anyway!!

 Well better set off to super swanky Lady Lainey office for 'Trill boys' second day. He is fitting in nicely and getting well into the ways of the office i.e jump to it when Lady Lainey shouts!



1 comment :

Anonymous said...

Hi LL

You mention Kiki, would that be the one from Hector's House?

Under 40's may not understand this message so best not mention it in super swanky Lady Lainey Office.

DD