Powered By Blogger

Friday 24 October 2014

It's F(ryan)day and der Big Boss is coming!!!!!!




Yeayyyy!!! It be F(ryan)day and I am super relieved, or at least I will be at 4.30pm when I am finished for the weekend and hot footing it round to besty friend Francesca's house for loads of wine and pizza............................................................

.....................................however first Super Swanky Lady Lainey office has to have the visit  of der Big Boss from London HQ!!!!

Hoping that he  is bringing new building jobs and a pay rise....................................but not too sure.


In cricket Jack Shantry has signed a new three year deal with Worcestershire, which I hope means he gets a pay rise too, it also means that I can get my Box Brownie out when Worcs come a playing at Chester le Street. ( I have to keep updating my as yet unpublished book 'cricketers posteriors').

Andrew Flintoff ( who is soon to become another 'he who must not be mentioned in this blog') has headed off to Australia to play in the BBL.I still cannot understand why after retiring with numerous injuries and trying his hand at everything but selling double glazing ( and he may even have done that) he is trying to make a comeback. #therootofallevil

My prediction.................injured and sidelined within the first two weeks.

Watch this space!

Also signing a new three year deal is Jonathan Trott. Now then!!!! what do I Lady Lainey think???? Well Jonathan, health is more important than any thing, however it looks as if he is determined to play for England again, and all the stress that it brings with it.

My prediction............well I hope that he plays the three years for Warwickshire without any problems.

Not so good news for Somerset as their bowler Alfonso Thomas has broken his ankle playing golf!!!!! He has undergone surgery and Somerset are looking at a rehabilitation plan to get him fit for next season.
Thomas was the first Somerset bowler to get 4 wickets in 4 balls last season in the match against Sussex.

Wishing him a speedy recovery, and word of warning to you all, golf will not only bore you to death if you watch it, it can be harmful to your health if you play it!

And with that stern warning I am off to twirl my curls, put some slap on and toddle off to Super Swanky lady Lainey office.

Happy F(ryan)day

No comments :