Powered By Blogger

Sunday 7 December 2014

Preparing for Pere Noel

PH preparing for Pere Noel


Yes here at  Chateau  de Champions we are getting ready for the arrival of Pere Noel. I managed to get into 'Narnia'  ( under the stairs cupboard) yesterday and put 'stuff' away whilst also finding 'stuff' that I thought I had lost/disposed of and getting it out!

So today is going to be a full on busy Christmas preparing day.

Lots to do and after my fabulous aromatherapy massage from besty friend Francesca I am feeling much refreshed and ready to take on anything ( well OK that may be stretching it a bit but I do feel a lot better). When I got home yesterday, after lots of doggy loves from Orson, Mia and Lucky, a fantastic massage which was so good that I fell asleep, and then smoked salmon and rocket sandwiches. I decided to watch a spot of TV..........................and woke up and hour and a half later!!

How good was that!


By the time I had prised my eyes open they has announced the 30 man squad for the ICC World Cup and would you 'Adam and Eve' it  there are seven!, YES seven!!!! Tykes in the team. Bairstow, Bresnan, Brooks, Ballance, Plunkett, Root and Rashid!!! Flipping heck Tykes take on the world!!!!!  All down to terrific coaching I say!!!

Cook has been named Captain of the side  but I am guessing that's because no one else wanted the job!

The World cup takes place in  January and February but its time to get tyketastically excited!!!!

Will it be as exciting today?, England are in ODI action today and are currently 204-6 and  apart from Taylors 90 ( falling short of his maiden ODI century)and Roots 36 nothing much to write home about. I will however keep watching in between  doing the Christmas things.


It is that time of year again, it is time for PH to have a bath, so later today I will be stuffing him into a pillowcase and putting him in the washing machine so that he is clean and spruced up ready for Christmas and Sheffield and seeing his mate VB. Which is really what I should be doing ( no not stuffing myself in a pillowcase and getting in the washing machine!). I need to start preparing for my Christmas sojourn to Sheffield. Better go and sort out the Christmas jumpers.



No comments :