Powered By Blogger

Saturday 17 January 2015

Snow shower alert!



Yes there have been numerous snow shower  since I woke up this morning, and the assessor is  coming out to see exactly how much damage the wind did to my garage roof, I am hoping that no more comes down before then.

I am then making a quick trip to Ladylaineyville shops before coming back for a quick nap.I am off out tonight with Countess Christine of McNally, and am trying to decide which leather skirt to haul my bulk into ( choices of 3 black different styles, one brown one red. Dilemma!!). I am actually going to venture outside in something other than trousers, jeans, leggings or jeggings. That will be a first since Christmas day!.

Besty friend Francesca came round for dinner and wine last night, we are such great company that we were falling asleep before 10pm!! However home made carrot and butterbean soup with red leicester and pumpkin seed bread was gorgeous!
Hopefully tonight I make it to last orders without nodding off.

I also had a lovely invitation yesterday to go to Derby ( yes I know , it's not exactly Monte Carlo) in March. So what can a girl say...................well she said yes and is flipping well looking forward to a spot of cricket coaching on the side.

Which reminds me I need to do a spot of cricket work today before I have my nap.

And whilst bandying the 'C' word around, lets talk about England...................well they lost yesterday against Australia.

And they lost 'big styley'.
However Captain Morgan ( I likes him rum!) says it is not a setback.................................... No its just preparing us for the inevitable!!!

So that's rounded up nicely.

So now I am off to twirl my curls, put a bit of slap on and wait for the assessor.

And I am making more soup today too.
My life is soooooooooo rock-n-roll





No comments :