Powered By Blogger

Monday 7 March 2016

Here we go again!!



Hello Monday how the flip did you get here so quickly?????


I cannot believe that the weekend is over and I am getting ready to head off to Super Swanky Lady Lainey office, well I had better believe it!!!

Yesterday was supposed to be spent 'pottering ' in the extensive grounds of the Chateau, the sun was shining and it looked lovely outside, however once out there it was flipping freezing and so I hotfooted it back indoors and settled down to watch some cricket.

Ahhhhh!!! Well South Africa were playing Australia and I knew that my derrière was going to be full of splinters from sitting on this fence!
South Africa went into bat and  put on a brilliant 204 runs in their  20 overs.

Australia went in and the top order were out quicker than you can say 'the bar's open'.

It took a fourth wicket stand between David Warner and the wonderful Glenn Maxwell ( super top ex Tyke) which steered Australia in the right direction, but  it was left to Mitch Marsh to hit two off the final ball  to  level the three match series.


However my backing orange campaign yesterday did not bring the Netherlands any luck as they were rained off after only 15 overs of play.

After all that excitement I  continued the mighty clear out of the chateau.

I have given myself a month to sort out everything and get rid of accordingly...........................

................well I now cannot see the carpet in the dressing room as it is covered with items to be disposed of, and of these, I managed to put 50  on ebay!!!

Well if I can make some dosh on my unwanted items why not?????

There is a lot to do as I have managed in 3.5 years to accumulate so much 'stuff' and now I am determined to get rid, and de clutter once and for all.

I am even getting rid of some more handbags and will not allow myself to buy any more for at least 6 month ( well that's the plan!).

Right best get a wriggle on , time and office boys wait for no Lady!








No comments :