Powered By Blogger

Tuesday 1 March 2016

Tuesday's here



And its not good news for me, All the inactivity caused by my back injury have led to me putting on a few pounds which in turn will not help my back injury. And round it goes again!

Well I have to go to the gym tonight to see about a less taxing routine for me and  one that will help my back to get better soon.

And talking about my back, I was getting a little concerned about the seating for me at Headingley as it is those  hard plastic seats, well I needn't have worried, in two shakes of a lambs tail the  operations department had it all in hand for me. So her Ladyship will be able to sit in comfort for the season.

Super top tyke boys!


Well over at Nottingham, they have signed Jackson Bird as  a replacement for Peter Siddle who had to pull out of his contract with a calf injury. So the Aussie invasion continues! Lucky Sophie and Terry!

The England and Wales cricket board announced yesterday that the new sponsors for the next 4 seasons will be....................Specavers!!!!!!
The financial terns have not been announced but after 13 seasons of 'The LV County Championship, I am not sure how 'The Specsavers County Championship' sounds.
Does this mean free eye tests for all players?????, two for the price of one on all tickets????? 'Binocular' type specs for spectators?????
No I am sure it just means even more coverage for the business.
What has been highlighted is the appeal of cricket to a broad range of businesses according to ECB commercial director Sanjay Patel.
REALLY!!!! Mass coverage over a 6 month period  and branding on every counties shirts is big business!!


Scotland are geeing themselves up ahead of the World T20. They are sure that they can make a major breakthrough and beat some of the big boys!
The have previously exited in the early stages, but have high hopes of progressing further this time.

Good luck to them, I personally am back The Netherlands.
It will all be orange in the Chateau!

Well it is chuffing well pouring down outside, I have had the worst nights sleep and I am miserable and grumpy as I head out to Super Swanky Lady Lainey office.................no change there then!!!!


have a good day where ever you are.




No comments :