Powered By Blogger

Thursday 10 March 2016

What you don't know.......



........about todays blog is that it is 2.30am and I am writing it!!

'Why???!!!' I hear you all cry,
well I have been trying to get comfortable in bed since goodness knows what time and have finally given up and decided to spend my time constructively instead of getting myself in a tizzy over not being able to get back to sleep.

I tell you those boys are in for a stormy day today as I will be super tired when I get to the office!.

So I have scanned the papers and the BBC sport website, to see what has been happening in the 20 minutes that I was asleep.

In the World T20 my super favourites The Netherlands lost their match by 8 runs to Bangladesh. to say that I am disappointed is an understatement.
However I am sure that my boys in orange will rally round.

Ireland were beaten by Oman which featured an amazing one handed catch by Omans Zeeshan Maqsood which saw the end of Paul Stirlings innings. Oman went onto win  by two wickets with two balls to spare.

News from the Caribbean is that all bouncers at nightclubs will now be issued with umbrellas,

And why would this be happening????

Well Northants have decided to take Monty Panesar on their pre season tour to Barbados.
Panesar who 'lost it' ( to say the least) a couple of seasons ago has become a bit of a  'hot potato' of late.
He was released by Sussex in 2014 and moved onto Essex where he was released after 'off field 'issues'
Panesar had been capped for England 50 times but in the last few seasons seems to have lost his way.
Northants said that although Monty was joining them on the pre season tour, they were unsure if he would be with them for the season.
they are obviously waiting to see how he behaves after a few 'Mountgays'!

I  heard from one of my Yorkie pals that he has cast his vote for the up coming committee election, now I just have to further  'incite ' the masses to rebel against 'Geoff' and all will be right in Yorkland!

And talking Yorkland, my boys must be in full packing mode as they prepare to head off to The UAE on Friday, I was sent some pics from my besty friend in Arabia, which showed flash flooding in Dubai yesterday!

Oh dear all that moisture will play havoc with his Royal Ryanness's curls!!

However rain or not they will be basking in temperatures which are far better than those here.
And as it is chuffing cold here in the Chateau at the moment I think that the time has come for me to dive (well climb in gingerly) back under the duvet and snuggle up with my electric blanket.


Oh yes and to Tony Westmoreland, I have never said nor do I think that 'I am the font of all cricket knowledge'. And yes maybe painkillers and lack of sleep,  have affected some information. If it is so irksome to you then I suggest that you refrain from reading.














No comments :