Powered By Blogger

Monday 28 February 2022

Monday meet up.

 


Well its been a while, over a month and in that time I have also taken a little breather from a lot of social media that I was 'chained to'. What a revelation.

I have managed to get lots things done, read too many books to mention, organised areas of the house that needed attention and just generally had a life.

I also have been hard at work in the new job, learning and just getting on with it. Its  great and I love working from home.

My life and stress levels have returned to a normality that I haven't had for a lot of years.


I am still shopping for bargains, ebaying and  taking time out to be with friends. This is the most important thing I think.

I am looking forward to an upcoming break, and planning my birthday getaway.


And that is the month in a nutshell.


I hope that you are all well and taking are of yourselves. 

And with that I am off to do stuff.



No comments :