Powered By Blogger

Tuesday 28 June 2022

Back again


 

Tuesday already and the big boss is up for the day from HQ 'darn sarf' first real meeting with him, and we are all out for dinner tonight.

Sorry if Fridays blog was a bit hard to read, it had been a wonderful and difficult week in equal measure. 

Its was a busy weekend, I was out with the 'water treatment' lads on Saturday afternoon and apologies to anyone who may have spotted us in Darlington!.

Sunday was cricket on the radio ( and TV) and busy busy, making chutney, bottling up the sloe gin and doing some painting. I am trying to get the hall finished after my DIY paneling last week. I feel that this might be the start of the final push to get things done in the house which would be great as  next week it will be 3 years since the big move.

crickety news, England won, 'Captain' Morgan is retiring from international cricket, TLJL 31 no overnight.

Yorks 2nds are in Nottingham this week  and  my Tom took 2 wickets. I'll be keeping an eye on this game.

As I cannot decide whether to go away for sunshine in September, I have booked a cottage in Yorkshire for a few nights and think that this might be just the job!

Well off to earn the pennies to go away.

Have a great Tuesday.



No comments :