Powered By Blogger

Sunday 29 September 2013

No voice!!!!!




OH NO!!! I have woken up this morning and I have no voice, I also feel as if an elephant is sitting on my chest and I have the mother of all headaches!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am either coming down with some serious lurgy or have a very bad coldy/fluy thing. Not good either way. The only compensation is that I will not miss a cricket match........................because it is all finished boooohoooo.


Well apparently Andrew Strauss has written a book that 'we all will want to read'. I wasn't too keen until I spotted the piece about KP and THE TEXTS. Strauss said he was 'dumbfounded' ( why), and that KP had done his best to destabilise and undermine the team. NON MERDE!!!! hey Andrew I wrote that in my blog this time last year and probably every opportunity since! #plagiarism
I still do not understand why he was let back into the team, and don't get me started on Monty Panesar................


So lets see what is happened yesterday in the world of footy. ( YUK, but it fills some of the page)

Well all the teams went down on the same score.

The Mighty Whites away to Millwall  2-0

Birmingham away to Reading            2-0

The Blades away to Wolves             2-0

Hmmmmmm!!!!!!! Not good by the boys


Today sees Sunderland take on Liverpool. And at half time the Durham boys are going out to show off the trophy. Those boys are super busy, I think that they are out on Monday too, a civic reception non the less!!!!!


I am supposed to be super busy today as I was going to wash the windows here at LT Towers II, but I feel so crocked that I think I might just take it easy( no change there then!)

So off for some tablets and a hot drink. I feel proper poorly!!!!





No comments :