Powered By Blogger

Saturday 5 October 2013

Quiet weekend




Well quiet in the way that I still don't have my voice back!!!  It is Saturday and I am getting ready to start the housework, shopping, decorating, and everything else that needs to be done.

So lets get to the important things!

Durham have extended contracts to Gareth Breese and Gordon Muchall however as I had hinted in the not too distant past, Callum Thorp is not being offered one. According to the BBC website Steve Harmison is still hanging in there with Durham. Well is he or isn't he???? that is the question.

And now to all things Tyke,Yorkshire had there 150th anniversary dinner and awards on Thursday evening, and guess who got the Player of the Year????????????



Oh yes it was his Royal Ryanness!!!! And I had only voted for him about 3,000,000 times!!! Seriously though I think that it was well deserved as he has played  brilliantly this season, with minimum injury and took wickets like a mad man towards the end of the season.
I truly believe that next season Yorkshire will triumph!

The Dame put the finishing touches to the Christmas getaway last night, woohoo all the food that I can stuff down my gullet AND a bath to boot.........now that is something that I am looking forward to. I haven't had a bath since.......................................August!!!


It's a short one this morning as I have lots to do and  not too much time to do it in .

more excitement tomorrow!!!




1 comment :

Anonymous said...

Hi LL
Yeah you think you are going to Sheffield for your bath. It may be that you have it in the same place as your August one ha ha!

Anyway as I am going with you do I need to know that you have not had a bath since AUGUST!!!!

Have a great day. Hope no hangover and that the voice is coming back.

DD