Powered By Blogger

Wednesday 14 September 2022

Midweek


 Micky Bell is coming to the middle of his stay with me and not long until his Mum and Dad come back, he will be back home before he knows it, I am sure that once his sister Betty Bell returns he'll wish he was back in the peace and calm of my house! she runs him ragged.

Peace and  quiet are the order of everyday at my house at the moment as I continue to try to get back to full working order. The last few weeks have been very difficult and scary ,hopefully now we will start to see light at the end of the tunnel.


Last night I watched the Queen being brought home to Buckingham Palace, I have to admit that I cried  and found the whole thing very  sad. I know that journey that she took so  well.

The next few days are going to be so very sad in the run up to the funeral.

How do you  put into words how you feel for someone that you once waved to on a London sidestreet  as she drove by, someone you never really met but have known all your life,

My Mum had lovely pictures of the Queen taken when Mum lived in Eton, she loved to go to see big events at the castle.


In crickety things Yorkshire got Essex out for 225 but lost 2 wickets before close.

Finlay Bean  will start the day on 41.


Go well lads  and I wish you all a good day



No comments :