Powered By Blogger

Friday 16 September 2022

Thank goodness its Friday


 


So Micky Bell begins his last day in the land of performance chemicals and I have reached the end of another working week.
Its been some week, in fact its been some 8 days!

Tonight  due to the ongoing health issue, I will be having a mocktail, rather than a cocktail ( you know its fairly serious when alcohol is set aside). To be honest a few weeks without a cocktail is hardly the end of the world, champagne though is another matter!!

Micky and I will be having a fairly chilled out evening with me watching more episodes of 'The Good Wife' ( how had I come to this party so late???) and then an early night, ahhh rock n roll life !

Its been lovely to see so many people go to pay their respects to the Queen. I'm sad that I can't go, but I'm not up to queueing for hours.
I did go when Queen Elizabeth the Queen Mother passed away. A very quiet  and sombre  occasion.

And so with that I will close.

Happy Friday one and all


No comments :