Powered By Blogger

Wednesday 21 September 2022

Midweek in the blink of an eye


 


And its Wednesday before we knew it. Today is also the birthday of Micky Bell, yes, my little fuzzy chops is 9 today, I will be seeing him later to give him his birthday pressie , and another super border has his birthday today, Sir Spike of Marske. 

Lots of doggy birthday cake around I guess.

In crickety news, Yorkshire seem to be struggling to get Surrey out, although Patto in his last game for the White Rose has been having a good go. Taking 4 of the 6 wickets, it seems to be the final hurrah.

Lets see what today brings.

So much going on here at the moment and I fell into bed at midnight, totally exhausted ( and not what I am supposed to be doing). Hopefully things even out today.


The weather is taking a very autumnal turn and on my morning ( Mickyless) walk it really was a tad nippy.

Time to hunt out the jumpys I  think


And with that I am off to see what today holds.


No comments :