Powered By Blogger

Tuesday 20 September 2022

we return to a new normal




And so we start anew today, The Queen has been laid to rest, with all the ceremony she deserved, I shed many tears and watched with a great pride at the amazing display of pomp. What we actually witnessed was a piece of history, a royal state funeral televised. 

Micky went home on Sunday and the house is a little bit empty. The stray dog hairs have been hoovered up and all the throws washed and put away.

Life is back to some sort of normality.

I am back to work and hoping that this week passes quickly. I really feel like I need a weekend away but will hang on for another couple of weeks.

The last week of cricket begins, Yorkshire are at Surrey and the triumphant one day champs (Kent if you didn't know) are down in Hampshire.

And with that I wish you a happy Tuesday.


No comments :