Powered By Blogger

Monday 13 November 2017

back to the real world



Well I am up and not a seagull sound to be heard, which was the first indication that I am home! Second indication was the fact that I was putting washing on at stupid o' clock.


now I am preparing for another week in the world of water treatment.

The weekend has flown by and was absolutely what I needed. Lots of fresh air, and lots of laughter, which was non stop, and catching up with Sophie, it was a dull drive home over the moors in torrential rain.

I was intending to have a nap when I got home, but ended up in bed before 8pm, which was not bad thing.

The hotel that we stayed in was very good, central, ( opposite the station), stacks of hot water which for me was perfect as there was a bath!!
The breakfasts were great and again for me being vegan, just perfect.
And there was a bar! Always handy.


Cricket news has been the furthest thing from my mind, although I am sure that we will  get some big news this week, which in my birthday week will be wonderful.

Good to hear that Jake Ball  could be fit for the first test.

Also spotted that Aaron Finch has signed a 2 year T20 deal with Surrey. Well we didn't want him to come back to Yorkshire!
I'm hoping that we go down the South African route this coming season, the Aussies that we have had previously haven;t really performed on the field.

Just my opinion.


well short one this morning  as the A167 is calling to me, I need to try to run my fingers through the afro and head off.

Happy Monday.

Don't work too hard.




No comments :