Powered By Blogger

Friday 17 November 2017

half day Friday




HOOOOFLIPPINGRAH!!!! It's half day Friday, I am shattered this morning, nothing to do with partying more to do with 'eedjit' that lives over the road, who came in at 11.30pm and sat in car for a full half hour with the engine running and music playing. He was asked to turn either or both off but did neither, the sounds of the baby in the house next to him, screaming didn't help either.

How to integrate into the neighbourhood!


In cricket, Otis Gibson has finally selected his coaching team and has gone with an all South African back room team.
Dale Benkenstein comes in as batting coach.
 Gibson had a complete clear out of the staff and I think that some counties in the UK should do the same, after all.

seven must be the magic year number, as Australia recall wicketkeeper Tim Paine., as I pointed out the other day, when Ryan ten Deschate was recalled by the Netherlands, 'HWMNBNITB' must  now be getting his abacus out to count how many years he has until England recall him!!!

Methinks no abacus with that many counters mate!


The days are getting shorter and catching a few glimpses of daylight are getting harder, however it is just over a month until the shortest day and then it will be all guns blazing for the start of  the cricket season.

I have to put a positive spin on it, as I am STILL waiting for some fixture news.

I have a busy day ahead and am hoping to be home and at least 5 lengths of wallpaper hung before 'wine time'.
Then I foresee an evening of  watching rubbish TV and knitting before I head off to bed.

Oh, there may be a quick chutney making session if I can fit it in.

Have a cracking Friday.



No comments :