Powered By Blogger

Sunday 19 November 2017

Cold and frosty Sunday






It's Sunday and its a cold crispy winter morning, I have lots to do and am trying to get organised.

Good news for all the cricket lovers, as we now know that the end of the month is the release of the fixtures.

So nails will remain in tact and I can get the diary ready for the dates.

All crickety news is the build up to the first test  which starts on Thursday. I have the bedside radio tuned in ready and will not be having much sleep I am guessing.


we will all be waiting to see what the England starting line up is.

Both team coaches have been having their say about what they think. Australia talking Stokes and England  saying they are ready to 'hit hard'.

Interesting to see how this all pans out.

well there is a veg casserole to go in the slow cooker and some chutney to be made, as well as cakes to be put in the oven. its a full on cooking day here, the house will be very toasty and hopefully smell delightful.

I am heading off to drop off a bag of 'stuff' at the charity shop which should make some more space, I am not sure how all of this turns up in my house, I am sure someone sneaks in with it when I am at work.

This is super short so have a peaceful Sunday, and if you are baking I hope you find the cake tins!











No comments :