Powered By Blogger

Friday 10 November 2017

Woooooooooooo




I'm going to Scarbados.

Wooooo land of the B & B,

Woooo I'm going to meet Fun Sophie,

By the freezing cold  North sea!


yes today is the day when I venture back over the Moors and head off to Scarbados for a weekend of fun and belly laughs with Sophie!

The weather is not going to be as warm as August ( although you never know) , so I am full of beans this morning and raring to go!

Lots to do before I head off though.



Firstlu some cricket news.

The injury list is getting longer as Jake Ball has sprained his ankle in the England warm up match.

Sprained ankles, torn cartilage, back strain, shin splints, fractured eyelashes, the list of possible cricket injuries is a minefield for players.

It is hard to believe that these boys are going to make it through to Christmas at this rate.


Lets hope that we don't lose any more before Brisbane!

Good to see that Glenn Maxwell is fighting to get his number 6 slot in the Ashes team.
the man with a reputation for big hitting ( although we were slightly underwhelmed when he was at Yorkshire) is  determined to get on the team sheet for the first test.


well that's all folks!


I cannot guarantee that there will be blog an an unearthly hour tomorrow but I am sure that there will be one!

Happy Friday !







No comments :