Powered By Blogger

Tuesday 27 February 2018

BLURGHHH!!!!!!



Looking out of the window this morning  I was mistaken at thinking that it was time for the fat jolly fella again......................no apparently its the 'Beast from the East', well message to the Beast, that snow can go.
I foresee a horrible drive to work and I want to stay in bed,but I have a new draughtsman starting today so I need to be there....................at some point.

The snow didn't come until late night/early morning, so it meant that all the things were collected from my house that I had sold on ebay and there will be another collection later in the week of some things that I have put  together for the people living here who have come from war zones.

I'm getting very streamlined  in the house now, I have to get the set of 'Nathan' tables revamped for the Dame ( and then get them to her in France).
I'm really getting in to the 'hygge' way of thinking and turning the house a but more Scandi as the days go on .


Now to cricket news..........

And I am wearing a black armband today and am inconsolable after the news that Morne Morkle is to retire from international cricket at the end of this season.

NOOOOOOO!!!  I will never again hear the 'roar' or see 'the face' ( well Sophie, not unless I get lucky).

However this means that Morne could take a Kolpak deal.
Now that has made me feel a little bit better.

So the next T20 is upon nearly upon us and  the injury list is filling up.

Mark Wood has been sent for a precautionary  scan on an ankle injury that kept him out of the T20 on Sunday.
Wood appears to be made of glass as he is injured more than he plays. After three ankle surgeries, and missing huge rafts of cricket, how was he ever back in the team?

Teeny Tiny Kiwi Kane Williamson is now  looking to be on the bench as he  is suffering from a hamstring injury. he will have to prove his fitness before tomorrow.

New signings for overseas players for  'soon to be extinct' CCC in the far North East of Blighty,  I'm wondering where they got the money to pay them?
Have they streamlined their support staff?
I doubt that very much!

Well its time to set off into the cold and snow.

I really don't like it at all!




No comments :